File Manager is the tool for the Android device to copy, cut, paste, rename, compress, transfer, download any of the files. File Manager is the app which is free to download and easy to use. With the help of this app manager, you can manage huge data of files and folders on your device, you can manage all the things on remote as well as on cloud storage.
The app is a complete package as it helps us to manage the huge amount of data and gives you various features the features of the app are as follows-
- It allows you to browse any kind of files like images, videos, music, applications, and any of your downloaded files.
- There is local device storage in which you can manage all the files and folders in SD card.
- You can share the file with anyone to whom you want to share with the help of Wi-Fi mode and by using the hotspot.
- You can analyze the storage of the system so that if there is some file which is not in the use then we can delete it.
- You can also transfer the files with this app like images, music, documents, movies, etc.
- It provides you cloud storage so that you can store huge amount of data like they are providing you Dropbox, Google drive, one drive, and box.
- As I have told you before that it is capable to support various file formats then if we talk about Audio then in audio they are supporting mp3, Ogg, FLAC, mp4, war, etc. In the images, there is an image manager in which they are supporting bmp, gif, jpg, png, etc. In the videos, they are supporting asf, avi, mp4, MPEG, etc.
- It gives you the easiest way to transfer the files to your PC either it will be the music file or the image file. It can transfer the file very well.
- There are various tools are available through which you can compress the file the tools are zip, RAR, WinZip, etc.
- There is a feature of Junk cleaner in which they clean your storage as they can every folder and find out the waste files in the system and clean it so that on that storage you can store your another data.
- There is SD card manager in which you can cut, copy, send the data from the SD card manager easily and
- There is a data transfer tool in which you can share the files using the tool send anywhere, you can transfer the files to the PC here they are using HTTP file transfer protocol.